Have an EEG and MRI today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FoggyDayz, May 15, 2006.

1. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

to rule out seizures and MS. I am seeing a new rheumatologist and a new neurologist, who work together and seem to both recognize FM as a legitimate diagnosis. I actually had a number of these tests done several years ago, but will go through them again - whatever. I am in the process of doing whatever is needed to get onto long term disability, move beyond the years of trying and failing to hold down a steady job, and settle into a life (hopefully) that doesn't fill my days struggling to keep up with paperwork/forms explaining my absences. I do understand that I have more battles to come, but I am so tired of all this.

Wish me luck!

I have been somewhat absent from here lately, this Spring has brought a whirlwind of activity in my life - both positive and negative. If you happen to read this post, please know that I think of you all often and continue to send prayers & positive thoughts your way!

FoggyDayz
  2. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

3. findmind

findmind New Member

Do search this site under SSDI, "disability", etc...you'll be so surprised by all the info here you can use to substantiate a claim.

I have some info, so search findmind by username and look for ssdi or disability titles.

Others have lots of good info, too....

Goood luuuuck and best to you....

findmind
  4. FoggyDayz

FoggyDayz New Member

Although the MRI tech was not allowed to tell me anything, he strongly hinted after the MRI this afternoon that it did not show any indication of MS. He was really nice!

I didn't get any indication of how the EEG went, but I will get the results of everything when I meet back with the neurologist at the end of next week.

I will go do some searches based on your posts about disability. Thanks so much!!!