have any tried Flexium by Sam e

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dhope, Jul 6, 2003.

1. dhope

dhope New Member

had anyone tried or have some results with

Flexium by Sam e

Hope I spelled it right

I saw it today at the store and its about nine dollar for twenty they also have a bigger box for more.

Thanks
    Deb
  2. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hi Deb. Flexium is not by SAM-e. It contains SAM-e and glucosamine. I've taken SAMe before with good results. It is expensive though.
  3. dhope

dhope New Member

hi I have to check it out looked like the same company said it was new they were right next to each same type of box, design and information. Do you know what excatly sam e does for you if you can tell me does it take a while to get in your system and were your results help for FM.

Sorry about bothering you I want to get but it is expensive and just would like to know. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wondering what I can sell to get it lol.

Deb
  4. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

SAMe is mostly used for depression, but other uses include joint pain relief and liver detox, supposedly.

I think the reason they put SAMe together with the glucosamine is for joint support. That is the Flexium product.

I took SAMe for depression and it started working at the end of the first week. It's definitely worth it if you can afford it. I stopped taking it so that I may try other supplements. I am considering starting again.

You absolutely MUST take a high quality B Complex every day when you're on SAMe, though. SAMe can cause high amounts of homocystienes (sp??) to accumulate in your body. Which leads to heart problems. Taking a B complex every day combats that side effect. I still take my b vitamins now. They're good for you anyways, so....

Sorry it took so long for me to respond!!

Debbie

[ advertisement ]