Have been away for 2-3 days

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Aug 12, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I have missed everyone here the last few days. I posted a few weeks ago about my dad's g/f age (43) passing away suddenly. I have been helping her daughter clean and go through her house for a yard sale.

It took us 3 weeks to go through everything. We had a yard sale Thurs. Fri. and Sat. I helped Thurs. and Fri. then had to do 7 hrs. of massage today.

I am beat and my muscles feel like they are hard as a rock. I am statring to hurt really bad. I knew I was overdoing it, but I knew they needed my help, so I shoved the possibility of a huge flare-up to the back of my mind. My whole body is throbbing. Hope everyone is doing ok. Hugs.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 08/12/2006]
  2. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Sorry to hear about the loss in your family. That was so extremely kind of you to help clean and go through things with her daughter.

I overdid it too the last few days. My lower back is so tight and my whole bottom half is throbbing like crazy.
    I took a vicoden an hour ago, but NO RELIEF!!!

I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    "E"
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yes, that was nice of you to help out. Hope you feel better soon.

Do you still have 7 dogs? Can you get them all to sit still for a group photo?
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yes, that was nice of you to help out. Hope you feel better soon.

Do you still have 7 dogs? Can you get them all to sit still for a group photo?
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

rockgor- Yes I still have 7 dogs. I don't know if I can get them all to sit still long enough for a pose or not. I would like to have a pic. with all of them together.

Mayline- You are so sweet. I rested all night last night and all day today. I am sore, but a little more rested, but I'm still tired. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep in the recliner and never woke up one time. I slept there for about 8 hrs. solid. I am glad that all of that is mostly over with.

Kriket
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

How are you?

That was really sweet of you to help out like that! I know it really meant a lot to her daughter.

How is your Dad? I mean even though they weren't married he still lost someone he was close too. Were they in love? I feel so bad for him.

I replied to your post about the antidepressants. I also take Wellbutrin. I can't even remember what I wrote in there right now. LOL But anyway when you have a chance you should check it out.

Hang in there and get some rest sweetie.

(((HUGS)))

kate
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Glad you're back and I'm sure your assistance meant a lot to everyone.

I hope you feel better soon,

BlueSky555
  8. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey girl just bumping for you! :) ((HUGS))