Have been Praying 4 all here and Missing you All....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Jul 27, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Want you all to know, I have been praying for everyone here!! I had taken a break from everything to spend some time with family for a couple of weeks.....

But being away from the board has turned into almost a month away.....due to so many health problems and worries lately....Been really down!!

PLEASE keep me in your prayers...I really need them as well as my family!!

Again, miss you ALL and hope to be back here more often very soon!

Prayers going UP for ALL Request!!!

God Bless each & every one
    ((Hugs, Love & Prayers))
    Bluerose
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I'll keep you in my prayers and lift you up to the Lord.
    Seems like so many of us are having a rough time right now. but if we stand strong in our faith, everything will work out for good. hugs sixtyslady
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Glad you are back, but it sounds like you need prayers for yourself and your family. I ask Father in heaven to shine upon you, to offer you solace and comfort.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Glad you are back, but it sounds like you need prayers for yourself and your family. I ask Father in heaven to shine upon you, to offer you solace and comfort.
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am lifting you and your family up in my prayers. I am glad you are back! Love, Tam
  6. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Bluerose,

I am so glad that you are back. I am sorry that you have been going threw so much lately. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Here is a big soft (((HUG))). God Bless you,

Kitty
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

you were missed.Linda
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Praying for you and glad to see you back.

Love....Mari
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Bluerose,
    I didn't realize you had been gone that long. I've been gone several weeks too.

Prayers to you and your family. Thinking about your dad as always and his vision.

Matt is having problems with blurred vision in one eye tonight. He will probably have to call in sick tomorrow and call the eye doc. He will be 26 next month and I'm worried...

I think we all needs lots of prayers right now. Sorry to have disappeared from the boards but I needed a break. I just went back to diabetes board several days ago.

I haven't gone back to the FMS board yet.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's so good to hear from you - I've been missing you too.

Will be lifting you up in prayer, and praying for the needs of each member of your family. How is your little Sis doing? I wonder if she has plans for the coming school year.

Sending lots of love,
    Judy