Have Gone Back To Famvir

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, May 4, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Because the Heparin is uncovering pathogens, I have decided to take the Famvir for a month to help kill them off.

After that, I will restart the TF at a lower dose and try to build up.

I have already started feeling much better as the Famvir kills off the viruses which are released into the bloodstream. If I can get rid of some of the viruses and start to feel better, perhaps the TF won't make me feel so lousy.

I can't take the TF while I'm away on the road, so I might as well be killing the viruses with the Famvir.

I've stopped the Doxy for fear of overloading my liver while I am on the Famvir. I told Shirl that it's like playing musical chairs with the meds :)

Love, Mikie
  2. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Your plan seems very sensible if the Famvir doesn't make you too ill for your trip. I take it that you don't have bad herxing with it? You felt pretty good on it before if I remember right but was that after taking it for awhile?

Hehe... exactly! We have to play musical chairs with our meds & supplements to keep ahead of bugs. I am going to go off my oil of oregano the rest of the week. I think it is really causing my flare up although since I stopped the Malic Acid I feel a bit better. It just added to the mix.

My muscles are really burning today and last night I woke up with a knot in my leg tendon. I rubbed sportcreme into it and thankfully it is quite a bit better today. Fortunately for me it didn't go into a full spasm. I think I need to detox for awhile before using oil of oregano again. It really stirred up something? It is really strong stuff. Have you ever used it?

CelticLadee

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I can't use herbal supplements because of the Guai treatment. If I get a cold or virus, I will use echinacea and things with menthol and just let the Guai be blocked temporarily. I am so far along in the Guai treatment that I can do this for a while from time to time. Again, musical meds :)

I have heard great things about the Oil of Oregano and Olive Leaf Oil. I do make a tea from the Olive Leaf Elixer. It's like pure grain alcohol, so it relaxes at the same time. No bad. I can drink herbal teas except mint.

I am really tired today and think a Herx is coming on, but overall, I think the Famvir is helping. I can discontinue it while on the road, but I may need it if the Heparin is exposing too many viruses in the blood.

If nothing else, these treatments teach us patience and commitment.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]