Have had a terrible week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lana56, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Haven't been here in a week.I was rushed by ambulance with severe muscle pain nd could not move.You could all probably hear my screaming no matter where you are LOL!!!I was just able to get out of bed yesterday,but still in a lot of pain.I have a lot of stress to deal with and laying in bed in pain gives me a lot of time to think.I have been so depressed and being lonely is killing me.I wish that people around me could be more understanding,but as we all know you don't always get what we need.I can't sit here long,but want to say that I am thinking of all of you.I know all of us have our ups and downs and just want you to know,if you are down for any reason you are not alone.I am trying to hold it together right now myself and it is not easy.Thankyou for listening and I wish each and everyone relief from pain and peace in your lives.Really helps to share what we need and feel. Lana56
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear you are feeling so bad, I hope things take a turn for a good for you.

Am sending you good thoughts, and healing blessings...

Shalom, Shirl
  3. averilpam

averilpam New Member

I'm sorry you've been in such pain and so depressed.

thank you for caring about all of us, I too appreciate all the support I get from people here.

It sounds like you are trying hard to stay positive, keep it up and I hope things improve for you soon, both physically and emotionally,
    lots of love Pam xxx
  4. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

I am trying to sit at the computer tonight for a bit of time-as long as I can take the pain that is.I thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement.The doctors have been good to me and have me on medication that I need.Ativan,muscle relaxer,and pain medication.It takes times to feel better and some moments you get so tired of it all.It is very scary when you can't walk and hurt so much.I am up and moving and I guess I can be thankful for that.I have so many things I am dealing with in my life and being down has knocked me for a loop.My husband is great and always there for me,but even he can feel tired of things.He needs shoulder surgery again and we have to know that i can take care of him,we have a court situation(no we have done NOTHING wrong)and it is possible in time I will be alone with NO income No disability or anything.An hour ago I got a call that two of my friends died yesterday and today-a shock! I have done so much crying I can't shed another tear right now.Gee,life is not easy,but ya know what it sure is nice to know people care and listen when we need it.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you.We can hang in there together! Lana56
  5. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I will keep you in my prayers, I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself, God Bless, IGGY
  6. Dadto3

Dadto3 New Member

I have not has quite as bad of a week as you but I also have had a poor week. It stared out with another episode of my degenerative cornea. This pretty much left me stuck in the house with sunglasses on and unable to get much done. It has improved now but almost out of meds and seems like when you finally get well enough to do things around the house that you play heck catchin up. Besides the fact I don't know how to pace myself so I always end up over doing it and payin for it the following day.
    Hope your week has improved by now and God bless.........
  7. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hi Twix and everyone I am also in a lot of pain at present and I wonder is it the heatwave we are having in Ireland this summer. My right arm is agony to lift at present and my back also. My family do not understand about F.M Also my friends don't want to know. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for this message. My husband is great but he also doesn't understand so I feel very alone. I also have terrible T>M>J I think if it wasn't for prayer I dont know what I would do. My only son is going to Australia soon and I am really going to miss him. I have two daughters but I cant rely on them. One is living in the U>K. and the other in Dublin. I had to give up driving which really makes me more isolated.We are also having neighbour problems at present and I am lucky if I can get a nights sleep any night with a dog barking day and night.

Hope I didn't go on too much.

Mary