Have i been taken in again by naturpath/homoepath PM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Feb 20, 2003.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Anybody know anything about homepathic medicine. This lady came pretty highly recommened shes and ND homepath dr. and been very ill her self, i pd. sent hair anaylsis (how accurate is that alone?) she did complete workup even tested my supps. i sent her and nixed a lot of them to put me on the following whateve they are , she said my hair sample had 0 vit. c which i was not taking any excep in a b liquid complex, i guess time will tell i do know fecal and hair thru doctors data showed some metal tox. after i had my mercury removed, well i guess desparate we try and try don't we anyk imput here?? here's what she found . She also says that she has a HGH homepathic that really works i voiced concerns after reading some of klutzo comments,
    again i guess time will tell i "ain't" got a lot to lose

Paul,
    Here is what I found:
    When you have an impaired system from a Vitamin C deficiency, your body does not excrete arsenic which all plant matter is loaded with.
    Instead it stays in your system poisoning you.
    Normal people would have a high arsenic level.
    You have zero, thus it is staying in your system.
    I also found aluminum poisoning.

Imbalances:
    Arsenic - 0
    Aluminum - 300
    Uranium - 300
    Imbalances point to Amoeba infestation
    Resistance to fungus - 0

Tests run on medications and supplements:
    ALL are not good to take except for the following:

Transfer factor
    Transfer factor plus
    Klonopine
    Digestives enzymes
    Goatine
    Barley green
    Multi (take daily) vit.
    Whey
    Quercitin

Recommended remedies:
    Vitamin C 8,000 mgs per day divided in the form of C-salts; 1-800-325-2664
    Arsenicum album 30C 1 dose per day for 2 weeks
    Then:
    Arsenicum album 200C 1 dose per day for 3 days
    Then:
    Arsenicum album 1M 1 dose per week for 4 weeks
    Then:
    Arsenicum album 10M 1 dose then wait.
    Phosphoric acid 1M 1 dose per hour for 3 doses
    Chamomile 200C 1 dose per day for 1 week then 1 dose per week for 10 weeks
    Ipecahuana 200C 1 dose per hour for 3 doses, then 1 dose per day for 1 week
    Antimonium tart 200C 1 dose per hour for 3 doses, then 1 dose per day for 1 week

she is in SC
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

HOW DO YOU EVALUATE WHETHER THEY WOULD BE GOOD ON ALLERGIES? I was told by a naturopath that German medicine was good for treatment of overreaction to allergens? Do you know if that is homeopathy and whether they are good with that? AMELIA
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

is also an MD - I don't believe just anybody can call themselves a homeopath, however anyone can sell you homeopathic remedies. I agree with the other response about taking so many things at once. Its standard to only give 1 remedy at a time. I have been to a natropathic doc. who gave more than 1 homeopathic med at a time but my homeopathic doc will only try 1 thing at a time. What kind of test was done to see if your supplements & meds were compatible w/your body? Sounds like something in there ought to make a difference. Hope you feel better soon.
  4. healing

healing New Member

Paul, you may be wise to be concerned, I think. First, I know that hair analysis is very controversial. You might do a web search on it to see what you can learn (check the quackwatch website, e.g.). My doc - who prescribes homeopathics and herbal remedies - has ordered many tests for me, but not hair analysis. Also, when we start new treatments, we do so slowly; we give individual ones time to have some effect before adding others. Others on this forum may have different experiences.

I hope you are better soon.
  5. Dara

Dara New Member

I have recently posted two messages for you regarding Mestonin. I had asked on the board if anyone had experience with it and I was told to post a message for you. Can you give me some advice? I did start taking it last Sunday and Monday, by Tuesday morning I decided no more. I don't know if I would have been sick with or without it but decided just in case it was from the medication I wasn't going to continue for now. Can I ask how it affected you and do you still take it? Any information you have would be appreciated.

Dara