HAVE MY HEARING WITH SSD JUDGE MONDAY 8/8/05. WISH ME LUCK....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Francey54, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling a little better since the death of my beloved cousin. I have cried alot but it gets a little better everyday. You have all been so supportive andloving that you made it easier for me to cope.

Now to the topic of the day. I go before the SSD Judge this Monday, August 8th. I am kind of nervous but have faith all will turn out fine. I have been battling the SSD for over three years! I have enough evidence to support 10 cases so I pray God will finally see to it that I get my benefits.

Please pray. I'll let you all know how it went.

Hugs,
    Francey54
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

a GREAT outcome! Glad you're doing better.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. rosed2

rosed2 New Member

want to wish you luck its a shame we have to fight so hard for something we all worked for, but millions of people from other countries can come here and get all kinds of help.
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

you have a good hearing and get the disability.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up for a favorable decision. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  6. nina2

nina2 New Member

So glad that you are feeling stronger each day.

I pray all goes well for you Monday.

Good luck!!!!
    nina

7. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

God Bless You All:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I have the utmost confidence that my hearing will go well.

So true, the SSD makes things so difficult for us. We are not trying to get something we are not entitled to, we have all worked throught our lives and we are now in need.

So I say, "Show me the Money".

Hugs,

Francey54
  8. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just want to wish you Luck and Many Prayers going up for you!!

Please keep us posted!

Hugs & Prayers
    Bluerose
  9. bozey

bozey New Member

Keep us posted on the outcome. I've got 10 days and counting

bozey
  10. Eva2005

Eva2005 New Member

My prayers are with you. I have a hearing soon and I do understand the nervousness. But I think I am going to just put everything into God's hands and not worry myself. I have worried all my life. When I end a call to my son in Germany while they are preparing for a second deployment. I tell him I love him and that I want him to be careful. He is always saying mom no worries. He knows how God had listened to my prayers while he was there the first time. We still do not know if he will be going this time. But I told him. This has given me strength to believe in him that all things are possible. And this too will be in his hands. So Francey54. Don't worry You know that we will all be there for you in spirit OK....... Love Eva
  11. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Thank you so much my dear friends who have wished me well. You guys are the BEST!

Eva2005: Hon, I will pray for your son that God keeps watch over him and that he will not have to go for a second deployment. I do hope this war ends soon, too many of our young men and woman have died. God Bless you Eva and thanks for your prayers too.

Hugs,

Francey54
  12. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Tobyone:

Thanks for the "thousand points of light". That was good.

I'm all set for tomorrow, a little nervous but self confident in that all will go well.

Will let you know how it went.

Francey
  13. JLH

JLH New Member

My condolences on the loss of your cousin. It is so hard, I know, my family has had two deaths in the last week.

Good luck with the SSA judge tomorrow!!!

Janet