Have no clue about the pain on whole right side. HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Mar 27, 2007.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Normally most of my pain is on my left leg down to the ankle but this morning i got up and the pain is still in my left leg but whole right side of me is in pain too. it kinda feels like there is a mucsle attached from the arm pitt clear down to the ankle and it is being streached to the max. has anyone else had this or for that matter is it even fibro related......SueF
  2. Cheri5151

Cheri5151 New Member

pain moved to both sides of body. For me, it was mostly shoulder, neck, back due to whiplash. Boyfriend begged me to quit my job. I thought i would get better, but wish now I has listened to him. Get a good doctor, stretch, eat healthy, rest and take care of yourself. Nothing is more valuable than your heatlh. Good luck.

PS Been unable to work full time for 9 yrs now. Part time work increases pain and symptoms.
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

be anything from my neck down to my toes not being able to stand the sheet to touch my feet. But occasionally it will hit my left side and it always surprises me when that happens. My back hurts all the time and its all over my middle back. Mr arms and legs also go numb throughout the day and it can and does happen to both sides.

I hate this DD because it doesnt care where or what it affects on any given day(or night).

Suzette
  4. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

joannla i had never heard of sciatica so went and looked it up. i'm not too thrilled because it pretty much matchs what i am feeling. just one more thing that i have to deal with. that is just tooo cool. NOT. i'm surprised the muscle relaxers haven't helped though.

cheri5151 thankfully i haven't had a car accident lately. could be because i don't drive a lot. lol. i've had the pain in my left side now for around 6 months and they gave it a name but can't remember it. basicly it means a pinched nerve. so now i have both sides. just can't express in words how that makes me feel :) guess i'll just have to deal like the rest of you.

Suzette your right this DD is just not right. pain every day is just no fun and the fact that you get other side effects makes it just about perfert :( this is just not something i would wish on my worst enemy. i hate this thing and how it makes me feel not only physically but emotionally. after working all my life (started at age 14) and then have to quit because you can't remember things or you need to take naps or one of all those the little things there are that come attached with this DD is very depressing especially after 4 years and having been turned down 5 times by disability. yes i was turned down all the way to the appeal after the laj hearing. i have had to start all over with a application and am once again waiting on them setting a date for another alj hearing. this will happen in 6 months to a year. like i said just very depressing.

thank you all though who have answered my post.

5. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

I’m home from work today because the pain on my left side is SO BAD!!! It started yesterday & I was limping around work in pain!!!

I was diagnosed with fibro but my new doctor has me going through all types of tests. Thankfully, he’s doing this because one of the tests showed nerve damage down my left side probably caused by a car accident & then got worse from a fall, where I landed on my left side.

I had NO idea I had nerve damage until the neural scan showed it. The pain has always been worse on my left side but had no idea why!

I hope you feel better!!!
  6. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

FibroPainSufferer i was at a neuraligist about six months ago for my right side which i was having so much pain. they did a pin test, not sure what it was called just know they stuck pins in my leg in different places to see about nerve damage. the reuraligist found nothing wrong with my nerves then. i did however find out my right side was a pinched nerve that they really couldn't do much about. however the right side feels completely different. it feels almost like i'm a puppet and someone is pulling my arm and leg and foot string and the string keeps pulled tight but nothing is moving it's just causing a bunch of pain. i think i'm going to have to go with what joannla
    said which is the aciatica either that or it's just the joy of one more thing that we can chalk up to fribro which is what suzetta has. i just don't know anymore and if i call my pain doctor they will just tell me to stick with the muscle relaxors or to come in. i'll stick with the new muscle relaxors (sp? :( is awful)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/28/2007]
  7. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

just wondering if anyone else has any ideas what might be going on with my right side pain.?????