Have to go to the ER today,Update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

We'll I was admitted on the 13th and got out yesterday.

I have been on constant IV antibiotics. They are having a hard time fighting this infection though. I am still in alot of pain.

I decided I needed to leave though and try to take the antibiotic treatments everyday through my doctor though, because with my dad being sick and needing open heart surgery, he will not sceduale it until I am better.

So I need to be better. He has been having chest pains alot now. I can't risk losing him for me to be sick.

I will try to drink alot of water and cranberry juice etc.
    I am just in alot of pain though.

Please keep me in your prayers along with my father,

Thank you all for your nice thoughts while I was out. It is nice to have others who are concerned for you.

Blessings,
    Christina
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that's a long time they've kept you in hospital, I'm glad you're home now and I hope the antibiotics work, your infection must have been really bad.

The quicker your Dad has his op the better so I hope he gets it soon.

I have heard that cider apple vinegar helps kidney and urinary tract infections, you drink some with water a few times a day. It might be worth a try.

It's nice to have you back. I hope you recover soon.

love
    Rosie
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm hoping that you and your father are doing well.

I hope you can get stronger fast enough in order to help your father when he has his surgery.

Will be praying for you both.

Much love,
    Janet