Have To Log In To Start;Log In AgainTo Read Or Post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I have had trouble with going from one part of forum to another;

1, have to log in to enter site ( thats normal)

2,to read anothers post,when I press the post it takes me back to log in AGAIN ;

3,once I log in to read the post, If I want to add something to the post I read, I hit reply, and it takes me back to log on AGAIN;

4, Once I have wrote my post and hit send, I am sent back to log on AGAIN;

5, I then get back to the post I posted on, THEN I hit back, IT takes me back out to LOG IN AGAIN.

Anyone else having this problem????

What Is wrong,and is it this site or on my end???

Take Care!!
    Jordane
  2. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Hi. The problem you described is caused by "cookies" being blocked on your browser. The cookie holds your login information until you close your browser, so that you don't have to login continuously. If you need help with how to unblock cookies, please email us at techsupport@prohealth.com and let us know what internet browser you are using (internet explorer, firefox, etc.).

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

When I use the 'back' button, I get taken to the log in screen. If I just go to the top of the post and hit VIEW POST, then I don't have to.

budmickl
  4. DirkP

DirkP New Member

after reading a post/thread on this forum, try clikcing on "View Posts" at top (smallish icon). don't know about changin between forums
  5. DirkP

DirkP New Member

i meant do that instead of cliucking the 'back button'
  6. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I have that fixed.

But I cannot get on the techsupport site.

Now I am not getting e-mails from the site.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
    Jordane
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2007]
  7. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

go to 'tools" @ the top of my tool bar and click "delete browsing history", and that brings up new info.

Hope this helps.