Have to repeat Sleep Study tonite ! Ugh & Prayers...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CAAnnieB, Aug 24, 2005.

1. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Hi All,

After waiting THREE weeks for the results of my Sleep Study; the clinic called to schedule me for a repeat overnight study! The P.A.& Dr. agreed with my comments (on a post-study questionaire) about the night being SO NOT what usually happens for me...She wants me to do it over again. I'm guessing that they didn't get enough data. I felt like I only slept about 1 hour that night.

The scheduler called me this morning & asked if I could go TONIGHT! I figured I better take it (someone had cancelled their study at the last minute) or else I might have to wait a long time for an appointment.Maybe it's good I don't have days or weeks to think about it!

Could you please pray for me? I had a terrible time falling & staying asleep last time. That is not my usual pattern. I also was unable to sleep on my back at the clinic...Of course, when I'm at home I do & that's when I snore, snortle & gasp! (Possible signs of Sleep Apnea)

I had a poor night's sleep last night due to my elderly & anxious dog nudging me/ getting me up to medicate him! I'm hoping that I'll be really tired by tonight and I'll be able to sleep! I want the clinic to get GOOD data regarding my sleep this time...

So if you could; I'd appreciate prayers for my overnighter at the clinic. Please pray I won't hear my "neighbors" snoring & the employees talking! Pray that I'll be able to relax & get a decent night's sleep so they can get lots of accurate information.

Thank you bunches! Zzzzzzzzzz....

Annie B
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

if you have earplugs, take them along, that way it will block out some of the noises that are bound to be there. Will definetly keep you in my prayers! Sleep tight and give them a good show!
  3. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

Thanks for the suggestion & prayers!

I'm hoping that I do ALL my weird stuff for 'em! (Grinding my teeth, talking in my sleep, snoring, snortling, gasping, waking briefly numerous times...)

I took 2 Zanaflex an hour & a half ago (I take it regularly) & now I feel like I could curl up & go to sleep anywhere! I'm exhausted...

Sure hope I feel like this at the clinic tonight! :)

Thanks,

Annie B

4. elsa

elsa New Member

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you tonight. I know how important your sleep study is to you. Gotta have those accurate results !!!

Let us know what they say ....

Elsa