Have to share a awwwwwww pic of my Miss Missey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

This is my Missy girl being her usual self wanting me to pay attention to her. She is such a big baby, don't know how that happened, lol- Hope it made you smile if you were having a bad day-Carla
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Shes beautiful Carla! Give her a little nuzzle for me!!
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

what a sweety! But all pets give me the 'awww' moment... guess that's why we have 4 dogs... even tho we tried hard to hold the line at 2!

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Gee Carla,

That surely is a cute one. Nothing ike someone wanting to play with them all day, like you have nothing else to do. I know you loe it too though !!

[This Message was Edited on 02/23/2008]
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How old is your St. Bernard? I hear they get real big.

Chester and Zippy say Arf! Arf!

6. sisland

sisland New Member

She's Beautiful! What a Sweet face! Give her a hug for me!,,,,,,Won't be to long before you can take your Golf cart out,,,,,Hugs,,,Sis
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Rock I don't have a St Bernard, but one lives on one of the roads I take my cart on. He came up one day and climbed in the cart with me.

He was a BIG BOY but so sweet.

I do take my cart out in the cold but it doesn't get as many miles per battery charge as in the warmer months.

She gets plenty of huggins and kissins. I just can't say no when she looks at me like this-Carla
  8. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

so beautiful. im gonna come down there to kentucky and hug her!!!

she reminds me of my beloved dog who passed away in sept. how i miss him!

what kind is she? my boy was a cattledog mix. mixed with everything. but he had a similar face to your missy.

i now have an american eskimo dog (also from pound.)

dogs are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! (and art, too!)

ps- just read your bio- where in pa is your family? im in pa. one hour west of philly.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2008]
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

she's so blonde and beautiful, what a gorgeous face.

10. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Now, that is a seriously great face!
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

Snog- she does smile and she has this Elvis grin she does, snarls one side of her mouth. It almost looks mean but it is just her smiling.

Molly your doggie is a cutie too. I wanted a small dog but I fell in love with her, she was my nieghbors dog puppy.

Bigmama2- Her daddy was a black lab, mom was a hienz 57-collie mix. She was the only solid white one. She can be the sweetest thing but is stubborn and tests me ...alot.

Still have barking issues to work out.

Rosie she is not blonde, that is clay stain, she needed a bath,lol. She is white from her eyelashes to her tores.

She loved to play, would do it all day if I would.

Rafiki- i just love her to death, I'll post another pic of her as pup with this look of pure anticpation, like what are we doin now, huh,huh what are we going to do now?,lol
  12. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I love your doggy, he almost looks like my Jack.
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you have fun w/her.