have you changed your signature?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

On the symptoms list posted here, one thing on the list was altering your handwriting or signature. Just curious, anybody here have this one?

I started changing my signature a few months ago. I wanted one that looked prettier and more like my name, and one I didn't have to hold my hand at a weird angle to do. I write it out every night for practice, and it's still in the works. I like it.

How about you??
    (()) Shannon
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

My handwriting is terrible. I blamed it on using computers so much before I figured out I had fm. Now I think it's the fm. I can't even make it much better if I'm really concentrating.

Combine that with not remembering how to spell words and you have a complete change from how I used to be.

Such a strange set of symptoms!

Francie
  3. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

I have changed mine.It is now illegible!!

I used to be a really neat writer and now I write as if I have the shakes lol.
    It is such scruffy writing and every time I go into my local shop they say I sign my card differently all the time lol.
    I cannot read what I have written sometimes and although I do try to be neat it never is.I do blame the fibro for this cos it is hard to hold a pen some days.

Just as well I am not famous and have to sign autographs lol.

Rena
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

In my first year of illness, I couldnt hold a pen and write one sentence, it took 10 months before I could.

Now my writing is terrible and my signature keeps changing.

Rosie