Have you ever just wanted to run away from it all?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leeza60, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Leeza60

Leeza60 New Member

This has been a bad two weeks for me. Rain makes my bones feel "wet" and I hurt all over more than anywhere else. I am so moody I can't stand myself. I love my husband and children, but sometimes I wish I could just go somewhere by myself for a while. No set time to get up, no meals to cook, no house to clean. I know I sound lazy, but I am really not. Just so terribly tired. Not been sleeping good either. I have gone as long as four days straight with no sleep at all. Then I sometimes I have to take a Flexiril to knock me out.
    Wish someone would start a resort in some dry climate state for Fibro patients. Maybe something where we can have massages, get in hottubs, and just chat with others like us. And no husbands and kids. A person can dream, can't she?
    But, at least when I get as low as I am now, I know that I can come on here and talk to ya'll, and you will understand me and not look at me as if I am crazy or lazy. So, until someone opens up that resort, you all will have to put up with me. Thanks.
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I totally can relate to running away. Thankfully I only have a fur kid--but he can be a little **** at times. My husband tries to understand but I know he gets tired of my complaints~~even though I try very hard not to complain too much.

I work 2 part time jobs and that is very taxing on me. I felt alot better when I only worked one job but things change so I have to keep going.

My house isn't as clean as I would like it to be; but there is only so many hours in a day.

I hope you feel better soon.

3. simpsons

simpsons Member

good to dream of one day getting away being well enoughto do so would be a start

i try to do something positive when i feel like this
    chase community giving is one way to do something positive and give yourself a feel good factor. just to know that you did something to help with research and charities who fight for us often at cost to their own health.

seriously though many people do find a warmer climate helps, maybe you could get a sun lamp the type that are used for seasonal disorder. close your eyes and dream you are somewhere wonderful