have you evr thought about all the symtoms'

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Mar 22, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I was just thinking about all the things I"ve had with this d.d.had it for over 12yrs now.
    1-ringing ears
    2-tingling in fingers and legs
    3-brain fog
    4-dry skin
    5-panic attacks
    6-heart skips
    7- vision problems
    8-legs buckle ,
    9- internal shaking
    10-gas,bloating,I.B.S.
    11-hearing loss in 1 ear
    12-dry eyes
    13- pain all over body,wrist,fingers,back,hips,ankles,underarms,chest.neck.shoulders.
    14-my knees swelled up and feet.could"t walk without a cane for 8mos.no Dr could find anything wrong.it went away on its own.
    15 headaches for as long as MONTH AT A TIME.
    16- sensercory overload to sound,lights,movement. smells.
    17 dizziness.
    18-speaking the wrong word,other than what your thinking
    and I'm sure there,s many more that I have forgot.
    I"m on no Meds,because I can"t tolerate them.
    I do try to eat,only live food .
    I don"t go to the DR,s anymore because I think their a joke,I go to the womens health fair to get. different things checked out, its a lot cheaper any how.
    I read alot and thank God for this site,I"ve learned so many things from all the different post,all I can say is thank you to everyone. Sixtyslady
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

The chemicals in everything we eat, breathe and wear are killing us. I've found some things that help block some of them. For instance, Vitamin E and Selenium help protect us from formaldehyde. Magnesium and Co Q-10 help our heart. Sunshine helps everything.
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thats good to know.I"ve become so sensitive to almost everthing.I have to be real careful.
    I can"t go in the garden deparment in walmart, because of the smells.
    farm and fleet also bothers me bad.
    sometimes I think I"m just a nut about all this stuff.but when my eyes start to burn and m y upper lip starts to tingle I know I have to get out of that store.
    I can"t go in staples at all or carpet stores.
    what ever made us get like this????
    sixtyslady