Have you found a wonderful product? Not meds, just "stuff"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Oct 1, 2005.

1. achy

achy New Member

I'm a real picky shopper, and rarely buy anything that's not on sale. So when I find something that REALLY works I like to share the info.

Odd thing though, after I share it gets hard to find my goodies or the price goes thru the roof.....hmmmmmmm

My favorite:
    THE original "Orange Clean" non toxic degreaser
    (I have asthma & it's the only spray that doesn't bother me)
    Get @ Dollar in an orange spray bottle @ Walmart a white bottle -- same stuff less than $2.
    I clean porcelain bathtub w/ it, aluminum & plastic, almost anything...NO grease and a beautiful shine too.

What's yours?
    warm fuzzies
    achy

2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hey!

The boards are slow today!

What I would not be without is my Swiffer. Dry Swiffer and Wet swiffer for floors. WetJet swiffer for even cleaner floors. It is so light! Last but not least, my Swiffer Duster!

The company should pay me to endorse these! LOL

Take care Achy!

Kim
  3. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

LOVE the Mr.clean Magic Eraser. I have 2 preschoolers and this really helps cleaning up things like magic marker off of my hardwood floors.

Windex is a great cleaner and I used it to get wallpaper off in my old house. It does smell pretty strong.

Dani
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

You know, I have drawn a blank now on this subject!

The only thing that comes to mind (besides the Swiffer mops, dusters, etc.) are the bagless vacuum cleaners -- I always hated to change the bag in my vacuum! However, I certainly wish I had a SELF-PROPELLED vacuum that would be easier to use!!

I like the Spray N Wash pre-soak TABLETS, so you don't have to pre-treat each dirty item -- the same stuff is in a concentrated tablet that you just toss in the washer.

And ... the Electrosol and Cascade dishwasher TABLETS. They are not nearly as heavy as a big box of dishwasher powder is to carry in from the store!! And ... they work as well!

I bought and tried one of those Mr. Clean Bathtub Wands to clean the tub ... and I like it.

Nothing is still jumping out at me as something that I just love ..... maybe something will come to me later!!

........ a new wonderful product that I really WANT TO TRY is those ice cream Dibs .... the little individual bite-size chocolate covered ice cream bites! I'm a real ice cream lover!!!!!
  5. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Spray 'n Wash Stain Stick. You can rub it into a fresh stain and wait up to a week to launder the item.

Bed Buddy micro-wavable, re-usable 'heat pack'. I have since learned that it is possible to make your own.

Any brand freezable, reusable cold pack.
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Well, this isn't a wonderful PRODUCT, it's a wonderful THING!!!!!

It's my TiVo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! What a great invention!!!

Janet
  7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

I had a Rainbow years ago and LOVED it. I've been dreaming of having another one ever since..I left it with everything else I owned when I left the first husband. Just walked. Wish I'd taken my Rainbow though!! LOL!
  8. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

I love mine. There is no better way to clean a floor then with a rainbow. It can be heavy and acwark in a multi-level house, but if you life in a ranch style house all one level this is the most wonderful dustless cleaner I have ever owned.
  9. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Available in Vic Australia.Small rectangle which takes off stubborn stains with a GENTLE WIPE..NO CHEMICALS AND NO RUBBING. Contains fibres 10,000 times finer than human hair. Have never had such a clean kitchen!
  10. jennypee

jennypee New Member

I hope so--- I'm in a seriously committed relationship with my iPod. I hated taking cds in the car or on a plane or to a friend's house... now all I have to carry is a little thingy the size of a deck of cards, and it holds around 10,000 songs. I have a pretty extensive cd collection, but nowhere near 10,000 songs! I'd kiss the big toe of the guy who came up with this one. Well, if it was clean and fungus free. And wrapped in saran wrap.
  11. achy

achy New Member

THe scotchbrite bathtub wand is pretty kewl, once you get used to using it.

Oh yeah...best laundry Detergent TIDE. The only one that gets smoke/soot out of hubby clothes. (firefighter)

achy