Have you tried Natural Calm?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amandas, Aug 25, 2002.

1. amandas

amandas New Member

It is a magnesium/malic acid supplement that you mix in a drink. It has helped alot with my headaches and back aches. My natural food store carries it, but I think that you can buy it online as well. Just a warning, it tastes absolutely vile in anything but lemonade.
    Hope it helps.
    Amanda
  2. amandas

amandas New Member

It is a magnesium/malic acid supplement that you mix in a drink. It has helped alot with my headaches and back aches. My natural food store carries it, but I think that you can buy it online as well. Just a warning, it tastes absolutely vile in anything but lemonade.
    Hope it helps.
    Amanda
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If its the same 'Natural Calm' I take its put out by; 'Natural Vitality'. Its Magnesium Citrate.

It has done wonders for my spasms, but if you take too much of it will give you diarrhea, thats how you know you are taking too much.

I take one teaspoon of it a day, it taste like an 'Alka Seltzer' to me, fiz and all. I have been taking it now for about 8 months along with the Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate) which I get from this site. Great product for pain and energy too.

I just mix it with warm water and drink it slowly. It will help a spasm in about an hour for me.

Glad you got some help from it.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]