Have you tried this transfer factor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shazzy, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have tried this transfer factor. If so has it worked?

Shazzy
  2. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

I guess not as no one relied.

shazzy
  3. Kurt

Kurt New Member

Just wanted to bump this post up.

Kurt
  4. sb439

sb439 New Member

I took 560, 3 capsules on empty stomach, for seven months or so, to get the HHV6 titres down, and lo and behold, they were down after that period. I can't say whether I improved as to how I feel, as I had two bad set backs caused by other things. I am now continuing on a lower dose, just in case the virus wants to raise its head again.

If you plan to take transfer factor, you should ideally have blood tests first, to see if there's any need for it, and which one would be right for you, e.g. 540 for EBA, 560 for HHV6, etc.

Susanne
  5. beckster

beckster New Member

It was the second tier of treatment that helped. The first was getting pain control and sleep control. That helped me improve, but then after some years I had "plateaued" and wanted further improvement. So the next tier was, first, I started transfer factor and I could tell right away it was helping. It was from a different company than the one sold here, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it (I think it is ok as long as I don't give the URL but am not sure). That company sells about 7 different ones (that target different things)and oddly enough only one seeemed to help (here we go again, it is trial and error, you have to find what works for you). A friend of mine takes the one sold here and its like one of the first things that ever helped him.
    About a year after starting the transfer factor I started the antibiotic treatment. So the combination of transfer factor/antibiotics is the second tier of my treatment. After some years on that I again seemed to "plateau" and will soon be starting my third tier of treatment, which will be the guai and other things.

Good luck Shazzy, I know you are having difficult times.
    I'll be out of town now for a month but will be in touch
    when I get back... take care, the Beckster

[ advertisement ]