haven't been on in awhile, update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbecca47, Apr 25, 2006.

1. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I haven't been on in awhile. In a major flare, seems can't sleep, and every movement hurts. ended in er again, my one and only kidney was in spasms. Due to kidney stones. which thank god they passed. Have to have surgery on may 2, complete hestorectomy. found a mass on overia. i say it is just fibroeds. i hope to feel better after surgery. i have found that the onocolgist, is great, and beleaves firbomyalgia is a real thing. i seem to have had good doctors who take fibro serious. not one doc has made me feel that it is just in my mind. they beleave it is real, and confrim my family doctor is right on the mark. with her diginoses of fibro. just had to vent a little. I have really missed reading everyones post these last couple of weeks. hugs to all becca
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I feel badly for you. I do hope that all goes well for you. You are being very brave.

Love Anne C
  3. intensemom

intensemom New Member

That just seems like too much for one person to endure in such a short time. I hope your surgery helps you and I'm so glad that you have found great drs....that's more than half the battle!

(((Gentle Hugs))),
    Tracy
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Hate that you are hurting so much and in a bad flare. Make sure you get plenty of rest before your surgery. So nice to hear that someone has doctors that believe in fibro. Hope that you are feeling better soon and have some relief.

Kriket
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I sincerely hope you can feel better soon...what a difficult time this has been for you.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  6. findmind

findmind New Member

What a time you have had of it!
    You know we here are some of the bravest I've ever known. You are a perfect example of courage.

I'm so glad you have dr. that know about FM. I was at a "dangerous dog" hearing last week, and all 3 vets said they knew all about FM, I almost fainted!

A good friend of mine just had huge mass on ovary taken off and a hysterectomy...all was ok, actually a bunch of little fibroids all massed together. She is doing absolutely great....a little bleeding a few weeks later, but dr. said was normal, inside stitches dissolving stuff.

So I hope this is a beginning for you....the end of a long time of pain and stress and the beginning of a road to recovery!

findmind
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have had so many surgiers down there i should have a zipper there...you will be fine...do you get to have one of the vaginial historectomies

jodie