Haven't been.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by queenbee69, Nov 24, 2003.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

here in so long there are so many new people. I had a cervical fusion done in September but unfortunatly am still not doing that well. I was dx with MS just last week. I go for an MRI today. When it rains it pours. I have been so very depressed these days it's sometimes very hard to keep going. I really don't know how I'm getting along, obviously I am though. My daughters baby is due in just about 1 week and that is a one happy thought. After her losing Della it is a miracle. Well just thought I would pop in.......Sorry to dump on you all after not being here in so long. I won't be a stranger! Thanks for listening. Queenbee
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for you.

Dear Lord , please place your healing hands on this lady, give her the peace, comfort, and strength to endure. Be with her and guide her. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So good to see you back! But am so very sorry you are so sick. Will be praying for you to heal soon.

I do know that new baby will brighten up your life, they do have a way of doing that, don't they?

God bless you, your daughter and the new arrival!

Have a good Thanksgiving Day.......

Shalom, Shirl
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

for your kind words and best wishes. It's good to be back Shirl. as of today Kari is 2 centimeters. maybe we'll have a Thanksgiving Day baby. She is quite the miracle after all. When times are unbearable for me (which is most of the time these days)and I feel like giving up, it's the little things that keep me going. Have a wonderful turkey day all. Queenbee
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I lift this woman up before you and ask that you would direct her steps and keep despair far from her door.

I pray that you would Bless her in all her ways and to heal her body soul and mind in Christ Jesus, that she would know you better.

I pray that the Holy spirit would come and fill her home and that she would never feel alone. that you would always be by her side.

I commit and trust wholly to You that your plans in her life will be established and suceed.

In Jesus name I pray
  6. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Queenbee, I too had cervical surgery..back in July..I will pray for your MRI, and know you are being thought of ...In Christ we pray...
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome back. Sorry you`re having such a hard time with your health. It never seems to quite with these illnesses, I`m so sick of it too.

Congratulations on the new grandbaby coming. Post a picture if you feel up to it when the baby arrives. We love to see baby pictures.

Praying that your health starts to improve and life is a little easier on you. You`ve had a rough time of it lately.

Take care,
    Sandy