Having a Bad time..

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by FMladyUK, Jul 2, 2004.

1. FMladyUK

FMladyUK New Member

Please can you pray for me my FM.ME,ECT has all flared up I am upset because I am getting flashbacks of the abuse I have suffered, am so depressed and I have lost my trust in god, I keep asking why this pain emotional and spiritual, the bodily pain is bad enough, I also have Lichen slcerosus and because of that I can never meet that special person who would want a woman who cannot share the physical side of the relationship I did have a partner but we split up over 18 months ago because I am scared of getting close to someone..I am 57 and to be honest the thought of more years like this is more than I can stand..**sob** I just want to get rid of the hatred and forgive I keep living in the past so my friends tell me that I am like someone who is allowing the past abuse to ruin what life ive got..how do I let go and let god, ..Ros
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I haven't been to the board for a few days, so sorry about the delay in writing. I will add you to my prayer list, you have a lot to concern you.
    I am sorry to hear you have so much to contend with. I have FM, CFS, & IBS, but am not doing too badly most of the time. I too am single & at 45 realistically know I am never going to have a partner or a family, it is a regret but not something I dwell on.
    Letting go & letting God is easier to say than to do, all you can do is continue to pray, ask God to help heal your heart, pray for your abusers, again easier to say than to do, but if you do you will find the hurt & pain deminishes.
    I wish you all the best, hold on to God, He does care.
    Linda.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I know how you feel about feeling like you can`t keep suffering year after year. I think the same thing many days. You`ve got so much to deal with, and it breaks my heart to here how much you are suffering.

I will be praying that God helps you through all this hardship. Ask God for help and give it to him and let him lighten your burden. He will.

Let us know how your doing, we`re here for you. Take care!
    Sandy
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi FMladyUK,
    It sounds like you need some fellowship and prayer. Do you have any women's groups in the UK that meet to encourage and pray for you. It just really sounds to me like you need some fellow Christians who are actually with you to hug you and be with you.

A friend of mine spoke at a group called "Women's Aglow" which is a Christian fellowship of women who meet on a monthly basis. They have guest speaker's each month who often address women's issues like abuse or personal testimonies, etc. and then they will pray for you when the meeting is over.

I cannot go because I get too ill when I go anywhere so it takes too much out of my health.

I really feel burdened to pray for you to have at least a close female companion and friend to cry on their shoulder:)

Here's a big hug to you tonight...
    Monkeykat
    Love, MOnkeykat
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  5. FMladyUK

FMladyUK New Member

Hello to all those who are praying for me, no I dont have any women christian group who can pray for me.I dont know of any to be honest..am feeling so alone at this moment in time...and just need prayer lot to cope with life..Ros
  6. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hi Ros so sorry you are feeling so low at present. I will pray for you as I kno what it is like to be in pain.

I a not great at present either as I am under a lot of stress selling our house and if the contracts are not signed soon we could lose the bungalow we are after.

I also find it hard to forget the past hich does not help. I do pray to God and have started going to Mass again as I had stopped for a good while.

Maybe youcould try and join some christian church to worship.

God Bless,
    Mary