Having a discogram on the 1st of March

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PepperGirl52, Feb 14, 2006.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I am already in a panic about it, and I know that isn't going to help my pain levels at all.

Please pray that I can calm down and just get through this.

I did everything short of getting on my hands and knees and begging the surgeon NOT to put me through this, but he absolutely refuses to go any further with my treatment until he sees the results.

I even told him to just do the danged surgery, that I would consent, rather than put me through this horrid test, but that didn't go over well with him!! So, what else can be done-I don't have the money to bribe him! :-(

Thanks everyone for listening to me rant and vent and cry like a crazy woman. I really appreciate prayers now and all the way through-just the thought of this thing is making me crazier than I already am!!! PG
  2. littlelupie

littlelupie New Member

Hello Peppergirl52,

I am sorry to hear that ouy have to go through the discogram. I will keep ouy in my prayers. God will be with ouy through the test. They should give ouy pain medications at the center after the test. Ouy may want to bring some of oury own just incase they don't or if ouy need more.

God Bless,

Littlelupie