Having a hard time,but things are looking up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by danisue22, Mar 3, 2003.

1. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi everyone, I have'nt posted for a while so I thought I'd do an up date.I've been very sick with the bug or should I say bugs whatever it has been .I'm finally starting to feel better.I've also been in a very very bad flare . Stepped off piano bench backward and bent my knee to far ,it swelled up ,filled with fluid.Went to doctor she removed the fluid and gave me a shot in my knee.It's much better now.My Neuro increased my baclofen and the leg cramps have returned. cut back on them and did'nt have foot or leg cramps last night.I am trying the upper dose tonight to see if they come back or not.things have just not been well. In addition to this my hands stopped working.They are better now.Man this is such a crazy desease. I'll never understand all of this.I really try to stay up beat but it sure gets hard sometimes. thanks for listening . God Bless Danisue
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

..this is a crazy disease! I spend a lot of time wondering why I often flare for seemingly no reason (at least I can't connect the dots)---other times, I feel like I SHOULD be flaring due to stressful events, other illness, etc. & I get through it fine. Go figure! We all seem to have rough patches but learn to live with this DD.......but I will never understand why it does the quirky things it does!!

Hope you're over the worst of it & feel better soon!

Hugs,
    Pam