Having a hard time today...................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 19, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam having a hard time today!

Iam depressed at the loss of my job....the fact that Iam so sick, and worrying how much permanant damage (if any) the mold injury I had at work has caused me!

My employer has NO workers comp ins.....so I had to get a packet of papers to fill out..........and file against her.............they are not that complicated for someone who knows what they are doing...........

unfortunately I do not know what im doing.........and I am sitting here...... going on 3 weeks with NO medical treatment, no pay check, Iam sad, and angry!

I feel as though I have been stripped not only of my job and income.....but of my purpose in life............iam sick and can't work ( right now anyway) and I am NOT the type of person that can be content sitting at home!

I need a purpose............I want to work.............Iam just so sad and need a safe and soft place to come and fall...........

thanks for listening

Doxy
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

thanks for thinking of me :)
    You are a sweet sweet girl!

I did watch your documentary and I have to admit that it made me cry! I loved it and thought you did a fantastic job!

Iam currently not on any meds for the mold..........my employer has no ins to take care of me!

.......that is one of the resaons Iam so upset right now..........it is going on three weeks since I had confirmation of the mold and still I have no treatment.

I have to file a workers comp claim ........the state will take the case over when they verify she has no ins and then I can get med treatment ............but this could take weeks!

In the meantime here I sit and cry!

I loved my job, it made me feel proud of myself and helped a lot with my self image............I feel so lost like puppy who is lost and can't find their way home? :( losing my wages doesn't help either :(

Thanks for thinking of me sweetie.............:)

It helps to know you care
    Hugs
    Doxy
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

It means so much to me that you went on a trip around the internet trying to find help for me!
    Thank you so much!

I really like some of the things you posted that will help me so I will give them a try!

I believe that for eery illness and disease there is a natural cure......even for cancer! It is just finding them!

I hope you have a painfree evening and thank you again so much for all your help!;)

My heart is smiling! :)

Hugs and thanks
    Doxy
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Doxy-

I hope that things get better for you. I have had one of those days myself. Just feel worthless, like I have no purpose anymore. Just try and keep your head up.... I know easier said than done huh.

Kriket