Having a hard time with my job

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I'm terrified I'm going to get fired. I have been trying so hard to do all the things that are expected of me. This particular job is doing education surveys by phone and apparently I'm no good at it. Everyone is expected to do a certain amount of surveys per hour, but I can't make a person talk to me or call back.

I know management has been trying to be patient with me while I try to make some changes in my health--I was just starting to feel better from the adjustment in my meds and I took a fall a month ago and my body just does not want to heal----the pain has been horrible. I'm so depressed with all of this.

Thanks for listening.
    Bead

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry that you are having such a struggle with the job. I pray things improve for you.

Love, Mikie
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just thinking - it must be so hard to even concentrate when you're in so much pain.

Do you think this kind of job is the kind where the skills can be learned? Are there techniques that can help?

I know my husband did a sales type of job once where he was supposed to make a certain amount of calls per day - and he just wasn't good at it. He was an art teacher, but there were no teaching jobs available at that time.

I'm praying for all of this pressure on you - the physical pain, the job particulars - the whole situation in all it's needs. Will keep asking for God's help until something changes.

So sorry you are going through all of this! When I am overwhelmed with troubles and sufferings, I wish I could know what the answer to prayer would be. It's so hard not to know. But I think it's God's nature of love that I am trusting in. His caring about our situations - about who we are, in the same kind of way that the best kind of parents care.

Please let us know what happens - with your injury, and the job situation.

I think there are so many ways that God answers prayers that I could never imagine!

Love, Judy - p.s. thankful for those on this board who keep praying, and those who don't post but pray.
  4. springwater

springwater Member

With our DDs, a challenge to get thru normal routine, let alone a job. I admire you.

Praying for Gods blessings to be showered on you so you health and all situations
    might improve.

God Bless
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you this morning, and your struggles.

And just wanted to let you know that I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Love, Wind
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It is very much appreciated and helps me to keep going.