Having a new grand baby tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tata1580, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Tomorrow morning I am heading a couple hours south for the arrival of my new grandson...My daughter went into the hospital tonight and they are getting the inducing process started..

Will be bring my grandson Dylan home with me after the birth of his baby brother till Sunday...

If you are the praying type I could use a couple for..first of all the birth of a healthy baby and mamma

I am worrying about the drive..want to be brain fog free..and have the stanima to make it through on a 3 year olds schedule..be the most help to everyone that I can be..

Thank you so much.

Tami
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

anything in return for my praying but this time, I'm going to make an exception. WE WANT PICTURES!!! Congratulations. Hoping the excitement of the new baby will give you extra energy.
  3. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

It's the grandma club around here huh?

I cried like a baby when I read your baby was having surgery that day...Just really close to home I guess.

I continue to pray for Cooper he will be a stong and healthy boy..I know he is already bringing you great joy.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers..

Tami
  4. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I promise pictures..they may not be as quick as I would like..my digital camera shot craps not to long ago and I do not have it replaced...Not great timing huh...

did you ever know a grandma not to have pictures of some kind?

Thank you so much
    Tami
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Congratulations on the new baby. Prayers to you, your daughter, and the little one.

I found out today that in 4-6 weeks I will be a Grandmother for the second time. My son's fiance is not due until November 27, but the little boy is growing so long that the way she is carrying if he gets much bigger he will be pushing on her diafram and she will not be able to breath. They said that 4 weeks he will be on a ventalatior, 6 weeks he may not. She is also going to start taking some kind of shot to help his lungs develop.

Again congrats and prayers.

God bless, Pam
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Thank you so much for you thoughts and prayers

And I will be thinking of you and your new baby and family..Pray all goes well...Please keep me informed..

Much love
    Tami
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

It's so wonderful to Have grand babies (someday i will find that out!)

My middle gal just got married this summer so i don't to rush anything!!.lollol....................................................I'll be praying for you! tonight! ...........May God Bless your family!.....................Sydney............ps. have fun with the little one (they Love disney Movies) just an idea in case you need to lay down and rest!!
  8. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

My youngest daughter is expecting her second baby in Jan of 07. And on the 29th of this month we will get to find out if this will be a boy or girl. Daughter says a boy because she already has a boy and wants a girl and then NO MORE.

This was a surprise for them as they were not trying to have another baby so soon . Braxton is 16 months old now and he is a handfull now and he will be even worse when this baby arrives. He is a mommies boy and has not learned how to relax and go to sleep. He just never devloped that ability to pasifiy him self so that he could go to sleep with out a fight. So daughter is not thrilled about the new baby but it getting a bit happier.

She really wants a little girl but thinks if she says out loud that she wants a girl it will be a boy .So she calls this baby a boy that way she won't be disapointed but if this is a boy she will be a bit dissapointed. But will still love him just as much as she does his brother. So she is waiting and secretly hoping she is going to have a girl and so am I.

So good wishs for all.
    HUGs too
    Rosemarie
  9. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

you are right not to rush them..but there is nothing better than being a grandma...nothing..

thanks for your prayers..it is 5:00 am and I am getting ready to head out..

Tami
  10. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

congradulations on the upcoming grand baby..she will be happy with what ever she gets..right..

Thank you for your concern and prayers

Will let you know
    Tami

[ advertisement ]