HAVING A ROUGH FEW WEEKS....PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lil_angel1198, Oct 13, 2006.

1. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

Since about Labor Day weekend, the weather has decided to be cold and wet. That is not good for me at all...it makes me hurt.

So, for about the past 3 weeks or so, I have been in a bad flare. At least 3 days a week I am either on the couch all day or in bed all day. I've been getting migraines too.
    Luckily my kids have been helping me out around the house, and also making dinner for me. My husband also helps when he gets home from work.(I know I am very lucky for that)

I am just getting very frustrated because I am not able to do anything on those days. I'm virtually useless. I'm even to the point of having to use a cane around the house because my legs hurt so badly.

I can only go out about once a week, and after doing that I am unable to do anything for at least a day. Even church has been hard on me. I could hardly sit through service last Sunday. I ended up coming home and going right to bed afterward, and I slept all afternoon. I am wondering how much I'll be able to be at church over the winter.

This is the worst I have ever been, usually I hurt a little bit in the colder weather but nothing compared to now. I have a feeling this winter is going to be a bad one for me. I am certainly not looking forward to it.

Thanks for letting me vent.
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

Sorry you are having such a rough time. It has been about the same for me that darn barometric pressure dropped fast so the pain has been unusually intense.

I sure hope this is not a sign of a hard winter.

Try a hot bath with some Epsom's salts it might help.

Feel better,

Karen :)
  3. abcanada

abcanada New Member

Interesting I too have been having a bad flare over the last three weeks or so. Just today I felt a little better.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i can not take many pain meds...i need to function some...i have to deal w/my pain everyday in everything i do...

i started taking klonopin in april of this year...i have done acupuncutre, trigger point injections...those are things you just have to keep going back for over and over....and i get minimal to no relief...

i take lodine for anti-imflamtory and vavactil for an ad...i can only take 5mg's of that cause once i start up to 10 mg's it flares me up like mad...felt like i was burned from head to toes...badly..then i took the klonopin...and oh what a relief it was...

jodie