Having a very bad day.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hurts2003, Oct 10, 2005.

1. hurts2003

hurts2003 New Member

I feel like a truck has ran me over. Getting off Trazodone is no fun at all. I'm not having any withdrawel symptoms from it, I just can't sleep for my arms hurting me so bad at night. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night with my arms throbbing or either numb and tingling.

Hurting my left elbow hasn't helped any either. I can't even use it today it hurts so bad. I'm typing with one hand. I've got to go to dr. next Wed. to get the OK letter to start the clinical trials so I'll probably get him to check it while I'm there if it is still bothering me. It won't do any good though because I can't take any meds for it (I have to be totally drug free for the study).

I knew it would be rough not having anything to control the fibro. But I feel like SH*T. I surely hope this Cymbalta is worth all of this.

On the bright side - My neice got married Saturday. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. I made all of the flowers and baskets for it. Everyone said they turned out so beautiful. I was really proud of myself. When I get home from work today I will try to put a picture of the wedding party on my profile for you to see.

Sorry for being so long winded.

Tammy
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

hurts2003 ... I would love to see a picture of the flowers ! I bet it was a gorgeous wedding .. special because it is in October .. hope you can post a picture !
    Sorry about the pain .. the weather change here has socked it to me as well .. I'll be glad when it all settles down to cool dry weather for a bit .. hope you feel better soon !