Having glassy eyes with FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowerxo, Aug 29, 2008.

1. sunflowerxo

sunflowerxo New Member

Hi All, just wanted to know if anyone else has extremely glassy looking eyes with FM? Some day I wake up and my eyes look like a sheet of glass and I'm on something and I only take supplements. They look like they are filled with tears! Just curious.....
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Mine look glassy all the time. A lot of people think I'm an airhead because of it and my FIL thinks I'm an alcoholic because of it and said so. He's wrong, I'm not.

I hate that most of all. I feel it's rude to leave my shades on when I talk directly to people especially ones I know, but now I do it if I already have them on because it works in my favor. Besides, I also have major light sensitivity now too.

3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

glassy and screwed up looking eyes - my husband can tell when I feel really bad by my glassy eyes

4. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I also had days when my eyes looked half shut.

My Mum thought I was on drugs and my Dad thought I was lazy...I was neither.

These days they don't get glassy anymore but I do get the half shut eyes with dark circles and a pale face when I have overdone it.

Oh and I also get bloodshot eyes if I am both in a flare and overdo something at the same time.

Gentle hugs,

Bunchy x
  5. blueskieslove

blueskieslove New Member

my morning routine is pretty much wake up, and my husband usually says 'half-mast, glassy' or quarter-mast, glassy, referring to how open my eyes are!

that's my barometer for how well my day is going to go...

funny, I never thought it might be a shared symptom...ah brain fog!!