Having problems dealing......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

My son is feeling really bad and whining and crying alot and I am having trouble dealing with him. It has been rough because my husband had to go work for a while this morning before we go to the hospital to take this off.
    The poor kid threw up and I had trouble cleaning it up because I have already had such an upset stomach. I hate that I am having trouble dealing with my own son! I love him and feel bad for him so what's wrong with ME!!!!! Thank God he is finally out of pain and going back to sleep. He is the most important person in my life then my husband is next. I just wish I was my old self where things like this were no problem to deal with. When I worked that is alot of what I did is taking care of kids and babies. I noticed the other day at a free medical clinic the kids were being loud and crying and just running lose all over the place with their mother's ignoring them! I couldn't stand it! What am I going to do when my daughter has my grandbabies? Sorry for this Pamela
  2. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I'm sorry you are having such a rough day. Your feelings are perfectly normal. You sound overwhelmed. Don't be so hard on yourself. Perhaps you should take some you time while the little one is sleeping. Take a nap or do something that will relax you. You deserve it.

I hope this helps.
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Bumping for extra help thanks to those who have responded.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I haven't been on here for awhile and missed alot. You probably have been through alot from this message!

I am sorry that you are going through so much.

It sounds like you have help from hubby and that is good!

I know that you will get through this....you are such a good mom.

Big Hug To You....MamaR
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks to all of you and MamaR you are so sweet.
    Gentle hugs Pamela

[ advertisement ]