Having problems with my landlord---

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Please keep me in your prayers that we can resolve our issues and take care of the problems our landlord has with us. No way can we afford to move at this time.

He (LL) does not know about my medical problems and nor do I want to share that with him. I just told him we will work hard to fix things. {Thankfully, we're not late on our rent!!}

Thank you very much!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2004]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2004]
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your landlord. I know it must be very stressful for you.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings, Judy
  3. dash

dash New Member

I know how troubling landlord problems can be. I'am 51 and have never lived in anything, but a rented home.

Dear Lord,

Please allow Beadlady to resolve the issues that she and her landlord has. Give her and husband the resources, time and energy to fix things. Please pour out Your grace over this situation.

In Jesus, name I pray,
    Della
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

If you are renting your home, why does your landlord expect you to fix things, that is his responsibility, not yours.

I will be praying that the relationship between you and your landlord improves and he is more patient and understanding.

God Bless

Yesh