Having some stomach problems...input needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Feb 27, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much but things have been busy here with Landon. I have been trying to come on once a day even if only for a minute to reply to a post or two.

I need some advice other than "go to the doctor". I can't get to the doctor until at least Friday. My husband is going on his first business trip since little L. was born and I am so sleep deprived I don't need to be driving me and Landon around.

Okay here goes...
    Literally since having Landon my stomach has been in a mess. I have diarrhea (sp) every day and several times a day. I can't really eat anything because I get anything from just a little nausea to severe stomach cramping that I can feel into my ribs and into my back. I have been doubled over crying a few times as well.

I don't know what the heck is going on!

I am really pushing my fluids too. I drink a lot of water and juice and add in some sprite and milk to help with my stomach.

I don't know what could be going on. The ONLY thing I can think of that is different is that while in the hospital I got vaccinated for Rubella.

I have done research on this vaccine and it doesn't say anything about the symptoms I am having so I don't know.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance and I am sorry in advance if I can't get back to you right away.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

kate
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Thanks! Boy do I feel stupid about drinking the milk! I thought I was helping myself so thank you very much!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

kate
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This could be an infection. You are so close to having had Landon, you had the stitches etc. Soemtimes after delivery we can get after pains too.

When I had one of my babies, they had to cut out the placenta and I had problemS after waRDS AND THEN DISCOVERED PART OF PLACENTA HAD BEEN LEFT IN!!! I don't think this would happen these days, but you feeling this way is not right. I absolutely feel you must go to the doctor with this, today.

Please have this checked out as I fear it could get worse or even go through breast milk. Be safe.

Much Love Anne C
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Thanks for your input!

I am on an antidepressant but I got put on that at about six months into my pregnancy. I was having a really bad bout of depression along the lines of post partem depression. I am taking Wellbutrin and it didn't cause problems before so could it all of a sudden start?

I am going to look information up on the parasite you thought about and also the gastroparesis. My husband says he thinks it is my gall baldder and wants me to go to the doctor but what the heck can I do???

I don't have anyone to drive me and I really should not be driving myself and my son in the condition I am in! I am so sleep deprived that I am having a hard time staying awake enough to feed Landon. (I feel like a horrible Mom today, can you tell?)

Okay thank you for your suggestions! I will be looking into those shortly.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

kate

Oh and about the food allergies, I am not eating anything new. I do have some major food allergies and atay away from those. Who knows!

5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello,

See I don't know maybe I am not being as serious as I should be about this. I HATE to make a scene about things or over react and I HATE going to the doctor!!!!

I have actually wondered about some sort of infection or something too. In the days following leaving the hospital I ran a low grade fever but it has since gone.

I really don't have anyone to take me to the doctor even if I could go today.

I think I am just feeling really overwhelmed with not feeling good with this crap and then not getting any sleep.

Thanks guys!!!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

kate
  6. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Better to over react than under react. Better for you and for Landon. It could be nothing - hope it is. Would be much worse to find out it's something too late. I know you want a different answer than go to the doc but, still, I have to agree... Go to the doc.

Sofi
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

If you can, I just don't like the sounds of this, sort of gut feeling for me.

Love Anne C
  8. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

I really do hate to over react to a situation but I AM starting to take this seriously.

As weird as this sounds I "read" my own post and looked at it like I would be replying to someone else's post.

If this were my husband or my friend I would be rushing him to the doctor right now and wouldn't take no for an answer but for some reason I feel like I need to be "strong" and that there can't be anything wrong with me.

I called my doctor about an hour ago and they are working me in the morning. I just hope I get enough rest to be able to drive!

((((HUGS))))

kate
  9. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

Hi Im Melinda,
    After I have my first child I had the same thing. Mine turned out to be my galbladder.. I was 17!!!!!!!!! and it was 24 years ago OUCH!! Now they say it a simple surgery (if there is such a thing) Im glad you are going to the doc...Let us know ok
    Take care...Melinda