Having tests tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by webintrig, Sep 6, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking 2 test tomorrow and one is injection iodione in me to find out if I have a thyroid problem. {4 hrs. long} If you would please pray for me and for it to be a favorable outcome so I can get treated.

Soft hugs,
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

Good luck with the tests. I hope they can rule something out (or in)!
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

They had to reschedule my tests and it will be tomorrow because their machine broke down. Glad I am going to another place to get this done since that has happen. I am also glad they could get me in for tomorrow morning.Blessings! I did get more info. on the test because the info. I had was through my hubby. God love him. He worries about me so. The lady said on the phone it is not idione it is Radioactive something {name}. Well That first word did not make me feel any better but she said it would be 2 hrs. so that made me feel better. I am not to sure what is going to happen as far as the procedure is concern but I thank the Lord for giving me an extra day to get myself together. All I have been doing is stressing and crying and worrying. I think this thyroid thing problem is just have a good time with my emotions and the sooner I can get rid of this problem that is causing this meltdown of my body the sooner I will be able to do the snoopy dance without my cane and chair. LOL! Thank you all for the well wishes and will let you know the outcome as soon as they let me know. I know you all know this procedure, "Hurry up, and wait!"

Much love,