Haylecole

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1975jet, Aug 5, 2006.

1. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hayle - are you out there?? How are you doing these days? Still taking those rests, I hope- haven't been on this much, been kinda busy... Still have not had my yard sale- guess gotta be in the mood.

Janet
  2. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hayley;
    Glad to hear you are laying low and taking care of your body. I get to a point where I just have to rest in the afternoon or I freak mentally & than everything pains.

Anyways, it was not easy going to this SSD medical tests- first of all I drove myself(DH rode with me)- he can't drive anymore medically- got lost, was 20 minutes late- I was a mess. Seen a physicologist(I think) than a doctor on pain(I Guess) and they took x-rays(only of my lower back & hip) - The pain is the worse in my neck & shoulders. Anyways, they seemed soooo cold- I hope I don't have to go back.

When I got home I just had to lie down couldn't take it anymore. It was like a day in h---.

Be well Hayley- let me know the outcome of that book.

Janet
  3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hayley - So sorry to hear that about your son. Hope everything stays negative- I will say a prayer for him...
    Good luck babysitting- hope they don't make you hurt more.

I love dogs, we have 4- of course I have to hear about from my sister and doctor- they can be some work but they give so much back and give us such laughter-don't know what I would do without them....

Have a Nice Day-enjoy
    Janet

[ advertisement ]