HAYLEYCOLE I HAVE A QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrsjethro, Jul 13, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I know that you've got way more knowledge on the trigger point massage than I do. I've seen a lot of your posts.

I've got this pain in my right wrist (I'm right handed) I think that there may be a trigger point in the meaty part of my skin (palm side) and I don't know how to really get to it. I've rubbed on it and it's sore as hoo-doo. It makes my wrist pain a little better, but I can't get at the knot in there to make the pain in that part of my hand calm down any. I've tried skimming through the book. I even have a trigger point pro (molded curved plastic trigger point massage tool where I can even reach my back and shoulder blades).

Any ideas?? I need your thoughts, or anyone else's for that matter on how to get at this little bugger. I think it's underneath that big joint in the heel of your hand where you can feel your thumb move. It's driving me nuts!!

Thanks,
    MrsJ
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I'm working on everything that I can work about as hard as I can go. I'm trying to go into another flare and trying to catch everything before it becomes full blown. Basically, I think just about every trigger point in my body right now is having a party. It's been a round couple of weeks. Thanks for getting back to me. I figured you'd know just where to look and how to get at it.
    Thanks,
    MrsJ