Hayleycole

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1975jet, Jul 15, 2006.

1. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hi Hayleycole- I just wanted to let you know I have been reading your posts and helpful answers to others. You are really knowledgeable.... Bless you for being on this site.

I wanted to let you know, I did finally go to my Chiro(it has been years) - he told me I was in bad shape- I just wanted some relief- he also does massage therapy- It is all I can afford right now. He asked how long my neck and shoulders have been like this, I told him a few years now -it is getting unbearable at times- he went easy with me and he felt the knots in my neck and he said my god your neck is so stiff.

I,left and of course have been sore- but doing ice right now. I just wanted some kind of relief- I go back to him in 2 weeks- so I will ask questions then. At times I hurt all over ache like a bad tootheache- but I keep trying to remain positive- and try stretching- what is the best way to do this?

Thank you for being there
    Janet
  2. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Yes, we are the same age- 50- it is something. Thanks I have to try that tennis ball - and if I get some extra $$$
    I will get one of those message machines.

Bless this site
    Janet
  4. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hayle

Today it just remains stiff and aches(not the major pain)
    But today I am also laying kinda low... The ice seems to help so I'll keep doing that right now.

I go back to the Chiro in a couple of weeks. Hope he can help...

Peace
    Janet