Hayleycole""""""

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 23, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

hi ,I just got my trigger point work book, and my ears are ringing so bad,I realize sometime ago that this has something to do with trigger points, because some times if my hubby press,s on my neck and back the ringing will get better.

well anyhow the book is quite a bit to get through so do you know of any points that may help? the big cord that comes up from my neck is sore to the touch right behind my ears. and the inside of my ear also hurts if I touch it.

thanks so much for any hints.

sixtyslady
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks so much I"m going to go over these in the workbook, and have my hubby look at them also.
    I"m not sure if I really know how to massage them but I guess I can learn.
    I do have balance problems so sounds like this could help .
    I"ll let you know in a couple of days how I"m making out with this,and thanks again.
    Sixtyslady
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

sounds like you could have TMJ problems as well. Wouldn't hurt to check it out to see whats all going on in your jaw. I am checking this out as well. Awesome book.
    Hayley, you said you find it easier to use your electric massager than a theracane? I haven't gotten a theracane yet, but I have too many extra layers of unwanted fat on my body. I don't think the massager would cut it for me! lol

Raz
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

i have the thercane, but it makes me hurt more so,i use a tennis ball it doesn"t leave me worse.
    I talked to my oral surgeon that pulled my teeth about t.M.j he just kind of brushed me off.
    but the bones in my head just pop and crack sometimes they pop so loud it sounds like a gunshot.
    I"m hoping I can learn to use this workbook. thanks for the help. sixtyslady