Hayward, Castro Valley, Freemont area doctors?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MarigoldGarden, Sep 5, 2006.

1. MarigoldGarden

MarigoldGarden New Member

Does anyone know of a good CFIDS doctor in the Hayward, Castro Valley, Freemont area?
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'm in S.F. and suggest that you look at http://www.
    co-cure.
    org/usa ca.htm

Start here and will try to find others also.

MRDAD
  3. MarigoldGarden

There aren't any listed for my direct area and travel is not possible for me at this time.
  4. pamj

pamj New Member

but I went to a great doctor in Palo Alto who I found on the co-cure good doc list - Christine Green, MD

She was the one who diagnosed me after several months of trouble with my PCP telling me it was depression. Dr. Green started me on the IV treatments after a lot of thorough testing.

I know it's a bit of a ride, but it may be worth it if you haven't found anyone who knows much about it.

take care,
    Pam
  5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

See what you can find on www.cfids.org I also suggest
    that you try to find a possible Support Group maybe in
    the San Jose area that you can call and inquire as to
    possible Docs etc. My Brother is in Union City and you
    can get transportaion All over the East and South Bay.

I've been ill for over two years with CFS and can't even
    find anyone here in S.F. yet!! So I know the fustration.

Keep trying!!
    MRDAD
  6. MarigoldGarden

My husband can drive me,it is just that I get motion sick and horrible anxiety now in the car. By the time I get to a doctor's office, my mind is not working clearly at all and I am slow moving and usually they have no patience with me and the visit goes really bad.

I just can't believe that in this whole crowded area of Hayward, Castro Valley and Freemont there isn't one CFIDS compassionate doctor.

I could never take public transport feeling so swimmy headed and having such vertigo and nausea, for one thing I would feel unsafe around strangers. I just don't know what people with this who have no family do.
  7. MarigoldGarden

Wow, San Jose would be really too far to go for a support group for me on a regular basis.
  8. MarigoldGarden

9. MarigoldGarden