HCG shots ( pain)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jan 12, 2012.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

google it did not put in the link. He gave hcg shots for the diet and reduced the pain 80 to 90 percent??
    Happen to run across it today I beleive it was a doc from CA.
  2. misskoji

misskoji Member

I also read about this. Interesting stuff!

3. hensue

hensue New Member

Cold not get in the mess ape link. Have new iPad have to learn how to use it better. These. People were going to a pain clinic and had severe pain.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good to see you posting. I'll check it out. I'm sooooo envious of your iPad. I'll get one one of these days. Neighbor just got a new iPhone but is having a hard time learning how to use it. None of the new things come with manuals any more or, if they do, the manuals are near useless. I have a smart LG phone and it is anything but userfriendly for what I want to use it for. But, I digress...

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

I do love my ipad!! On the computer right now so I can spell a little better.
    I had told my husband no presents for Christmas.... I had bought awesome handbag and wallet for myself. He springs Ipad on me and I know better not take anything back he buys me!

It has really come in handy me grandson has helped me twice skyping and using the cameras showing me how to hook electronic items on tv and different stuff.

My Grandchildren have move to Texas and son overseas. It has really helped all of sudden bam a message in front of you or that person or persons you love that are not at home.

My manual for my ipad is my 14 year old Grandson! If he doesnt know it he u tube's it and tells me.

Good to hear from everyone. Did you find the link about the HCG??
    Take care