He is gone!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, May 17, 2009.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

My DH was in the hospital 50 mi. away from Mon. until yesterday afternoon at 5:45 p.m. Most of the grandchildren had been there during the week to say their good-byes and say that they loved him - he was barely able to respond. Our three children and the sons' wives were there at his side when he stopped breathing and went to meet God. The 2 daughters-in law were there also.

We have cried millions of tears - but is life. I will come back to you later.

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Dear Joan,

I am so sorry to hear that your DH is gone. He, as wel as you both have gone through so much together. Thanks for letting us know. I am sure there wioll be many prayers said for you both. At least he will not suffer any more but I know you will all miss him very much. I know that you will keep him in your heart forever !!

Thanks so much for letting us know hon. You and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers, as well as your family.

God bless you all !

3. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
  4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am sorry for your loss...please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry Joan.

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I am so sorry your dear hubby is gone. How wonderful that the family was able to
    see him and say goodbye before he left.

I hope your family lives close enough to be there for you. Come back and talk
    to us wherever you feel the need.

6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I don't think we have met, but will probably get to know you better. I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, I also believe that he has gone to meet with God. It's hard for us, although we have the knowledge that he is in a happy place. I will be praying for you and your family.
    Love, Cynthia
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

My deepest Sympathy for the loss of your Husband,,,,,Please take comfort in knowing that he is now with the good Lord and that he is no longer in pain,,,,God bless you and your family,,,,you all will be in my prayers!,,,,,Sis
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so sorry your have lost your husband, just remember the good times and know he is at peace now and not suffering. I know you are so blessed with your children and grandkids too. Lean on them and let them hold you up during this time.

My freind lost her husband on MOther's Day and it was just heart breaking, just know we are all here for you and your family is in out thought and prayers-Love-Carla
  9. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Dear Joan,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Many blessings to you and your family in this time of grief.

Kindly, Wayne
  10. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

11. springwater

springwater Active Member

So sorry to hear. I pray you and your family are given strength to bear this loss and get through the days ahead. Prayers going out for the dear departed one, may his soul rest in peace. Please know we are all thinking of you at this time of grief.

God Bless
  12. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

My deepest sympathies for your loss...a husband and lifemate for you, a father, grandfather, and even great grandfather if I recall...I know your loss is great. My hope is that in time you will be able to find happiness in your treasured memories...

13. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for you in the loss of your dear husband. You have been through a most difficut time recently.

May God bless you and your family and may you find comfort in Him during these trying days.

Lots of love and caring thoughts being sent. Remember to take care of yourself as much as possible.

LEFTYGG Member

ive read your posts over time and felt your pain ive been married 42 years and know your loss is immeaserable. im glad you all were with him. love gail
  15. lynncats

lynncats New Member

so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

16. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I'm so terribly sorry for your profound loss. From what I have read in your posts, I imagine your family is sending prayers, tears, love and probably even laughter to lift him up to heaven where he can better take care of you now.

Please accept my condolences,
  17. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss....our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

18. jole

jole Member

Wishing you peace and God's gentle love as you go through the time ahead. What a blessing to have been able to be together with your family when he went to meet his Savior.

Please keep in touch and know we all love you***Jole***
  19. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I am so sorry for you loss. I wish your family peace, and well wishes.....
  20. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

My Dear Joan, please know you are in my prayers always and my thoughts as well. I am so sorry for your dear loss. I know you have so so many happy memories with your DH and that and your loving family will keep you going.

We all love you so much here !!!!!!!!!!