He isn't going to WI...so I will have to tell him...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suzan, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Dh told my son this morning as they were leaving to go to work..that he doesn't think he is going to go to WI this weekend...
    DA*N him.
    Now I will have to tell him..and hope that he will leave the house tomorrow...so I can do this in peace...
    The good news is that now , today, I will just work my butt off getting things ready for the guys tomorrow...I don't have to hide it anymore.

But it would have been SO much easier if he just would have left the state!!!

So, wish me alot of luck with telling him...and having him leave the house for the day..Where we live, it is difficult for him to 'drive by' to check up on me...there are only two roads in our subdivision, and we are on a circle...So if he leaves the house...he will not be able to check up on me at least.

Gosh this just threw me for a loop this a.m....now I am shaking...but I am going regardless of what he does, so just keep me in your thoughts for the next 2 days!

Thanks one more time for all the great support and good wishes you have given me on this journey I am on. It has been so helpful to me to read all your supportive messages.

I will post again after I get settled..until then, I appreciate you all so much!

2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Suzan, I have been reading your post and keeping up to date on how things were going. I'm so sorry that DH will be there when you move out. Personally I wouldn't tell him what was going on until he asked or the truck pulled up in front to move you. I would just keep doing the packing and if he asks just look up and say oh didn't I mention that I was moving out???? You have grown to such a strong women in the weeks that I have been reading your posts. Your going through a difficult time and yet you have kept your dignity and that is a very hard thing to do at this time of you life. You should be very proud of yourself and what you have accomplised. Me I say Hip Hip Horray. When you walk out the final day hold you head up high and never look back. The future is waiting for you and with your strength and intregty you future is an open book. Pick a page and go for it............SueF
  3. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Just taking a break...FM doesn't let me work long at one time...I have a ton to do now...but..I will think of your words as I go!
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"Oh my goodness Elaine Iam roflmao"!!!!!!!!!

that walk you just instructed Suzan to do it hilarious!

I hope that Suzan does indeed apply that strut to here grand exit!

I want you to know that Iam praying and thinking of you....I know you will be fine.....you have had time to think and feel so you are as prepared as anyone possibly can during a difficult time like this!

However your soon to be "EX" who knows nothing and is unprepared........ is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! I wish I could be a fly on his shoulder to see the shock on his face!

Be prepared that he may "TRY" to act like he is fine with this....but all of us know that he will not really be fine........he has no one to blame for your leaving but himself......no pity for him!!!!!!

Keep up the good work my friend...and remember all of us are waiting to hear from you and to know you made it safe and sound .......

we are waiting with open arms my friend......we all love you and care so much........be safe and write us as soon as you can!

Love, hugs and prayers
    your friend
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"Girl you are so funny"! hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing!

This is not a laughing matter and I assure you that Iam NOT laughing at your situation, just that I hope you indeed do the "Elaine walk" when you leave!

I am thinking of you especially today as you leave....I hope you feel my warm and cuddly hugs coming your way and that everything is going ok for you!

You are so heavily on my mind........I care and I want you to know how much Iam pulling for you...that everything goes as smooth as possible for you!

Hang in there good friend, I know this is hard but you deserve so much more than you were given and you are on the road to a much more deserving life!............. and please do not forget to let us know how your doing asap!

6. jmq

jmq New Member

I am cheering for you too. I would love to see the look on his face when you do your Elaine strut out the door! I know this is scarry and painful...but keep thinking about your new fresh future!

Let us know when you are safe and sound in your new home.

God Speed...