head pain and pressure at the crown of the head

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gumama, Feb 14, 2006.

1. gumama

gumama New Member

just wondering if anyone else experiences this... some days I have tingling and pressure at the crown of my head.some days its more like a headache . sometimes my whole head and face feels tingly and a little numb at times....I know most FM patients have headaches of different degrees on a daily basis..I DON'T have high blood pressure, I did think it might be that ...

i've been under a LOT of stress lately... just took care of my Mom and Husband who is very ill for the last year.. I just placed my Mom in a nursing home last week.. I still have my ill husband to care for as well.. my Mom required 24/7 care.. some of this could also be anxiety...

this sensation only comes once in a while, sometimes everyday others weeks go by.. just wondering if anyone else goes through this. opinions anyone.?????

gumama
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Spot is always where the pain inmy head accumulates. I opress on it and it sort of relieves the pain. Sometimes I pul my hair there.

I think there is a meeting of nerves there. Sorry you are hurting.

Love Anne C
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Bumping for more responses
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I think that is one of the crazier things I get at times! It is just so tender..and almost like a headache..but it isn't a headache. Sometimes the pain points in the back of my neck also are extra tender..sometimes not.
    At times I can massage the top of my head..and relieve that feeling...but often I just have to wait it out. One of the joys of FMS I guess!
  5. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I think that is one of the crazier things I get at times! It is just so tender..and almost like a headache..but it isn't a headache. Sometimes the pain points in the back of my neck also are extra tender..sometimes not.
    At times I can massage the top of my head..and relieve that feeling...but often I just have to wait it out. One of the joys of FMS I guess!