Head Whooshing sound

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jeannedanna, Dec 14, 2002.

1. jeannedanna

jeannedanna New Member

This has been bothering me off and on for a few years now...does anyone have a whooshing sound in your head...and it seems to go along with my heart beat...sometimes out of the corner of my eye I can see it pulshing...along with the whooshing...I have fibro...and just wondered if anyone else has had this...Thank you Jeanne
  2. jeannedanna

jeannedanna New Member

This has been bothering me off and on for a few years now...does anyone have a whooshing sound in your head...and it seems to go along with my heart beat...sometimes out of the corner of my eye I can see it pulshing...along with the whooshing...I have fibro...and just wondered if anyone else has had this...Thank you Jeanne
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I will find it & bump it for you, it is the "audible heartbeat" thing. If it is more like a butterfly sound repeatedly right near your ears then it may be a side effect of opiate pain meds, or at least it is for me.

Jaci

OOps, I just tried to find it, the search thingy is not working I will do it later in tonight.

[This Message was Edited on 12/14/2002]
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

extensively about this awhile back....mine is a swishing, heartrate sound that I hear in my left ear only. Ironically, I just mentioned to my husband that I was hearing it again today. I stated haveing this in 1994 and I thought it was a sound coming from inside the wall beside my bed!!! (I thought my husband could hear it, too.)
    We had a lot of responses to this post before!!
    Kady
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

The search option is down, I will get it as soon as I can.

Jaci
  6. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

I had that when I started to go off of Zoloft

Are you decreasing or increasing any medication?
  7. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

wrote about it in the other post too - hopefully Jaci will be able to get it for you......Amy
  8. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Just tried again, don't give up on me, I will keep trying, just keep it up fron and as soon as the search feature works I will get it, I know right where to look.

Jaci