Headache!!!!!!!!! Is it my ambien?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Nov 3, 2005.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

Hi all,

Here I am again with one of the terrific headaches again. I haven't had an ambien for a couple of days. Insurance co. says it is to soon to get another refill. I don't get it, I am supposed to take one nightly. Do you think that's what is giving me the headache? They say I can't get them until the 19th.

I think I will hollar now.

Debbie
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Are you perhaps forgetting and taking two at night sometimes? I've done that. I'll take one when I'm busy and then turn around and take another because I've forgotten that I already took one. (Fibro fog)

What other medications are you taking? Another medication may be causing the headaches. There could be a number of things causing your headaches, including the possibility of it being a migraine. Sometimes doctors are unable to determine cause.
  3. acesk

acesk New Member

Both Lunesta and Ambien gave me headaches - and I NEVER get headaches. Dr. said some people get them.

Sue in Florida
  4. silky17

silky17 New Member

Well I have now been without my Ambien for about 5 days now. Headache is gone. I have had to resort to using the Temaspam that doc tried me on. Even if I take two I still don't get the sleep I need. Its just weird how medications work differently on each of us. I took two last night at about 2 am and I awoke at 6:25.

So I got up ate a little cerial and took another and got up again at 1:00. I feel so tired at night again. Oh well, I will just have to hang until I get the co-pay again.

Hope all is ok with you,
    Debbie
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

from ambein, i have jsut been getting them from my almost sixteen year old son.....better now from that, now stress headache from ex-boyyfriend's mother calling about his drinking problem again he still lives w/mom athe age lof 44 years old....that was last nights call and the mother wanted me to tell him to get help at kaiser or aa....she doesn't want to deal w/it but not willing to kick his but out of the house either....he has agood jog and just bought himself a new bmw....

so he can afford to move out but he know no women is going to put up w/it for ever.....

his mohter sent me in a flare by calling to ask me to talk to him about getting hlep for himself....

i know i'm one she wanted to get married to her son...but he cheated on me and that was the end of that story,,,so anyways.

i am still friend /mom but it flares me up when she tells me she can kik him out of the house...he has evnoughj money to move out on his own someehere... but she likes

sp try trameel made by heel: i was feeling like that last week because of my teenager blues, and drag myself out of the house to buy them to feel better and it help until i got the xboygoyfriend's mother calling me telling me fell off the wagon again. she doesn't want lkick her son out of the house....tired of listening and her not actin on. that sent me a flare up w/pain and fatigue....

so now i amtrying to tactfully think of a way to tell you please do not tell me about his alcololism/pot addiction until he is in rehap somewhere because i am very sensitive to stress. i have to try hard to keep the stress level down to live a life w/fibro....

just saying access your stresses you have been through lately and may that is your headaces.

jodie
  6. silky17

silky17 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion, maybe you should change your phone number of the ex-boyfriends mom. Maybe he had her call and make a cry if you know what I mean. Its probably best to let both of them go. I know very well whats its like to have an ex like that.

Good luck to you,

Debbie