Headaches in PA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

Just had to vent

I have had a nagging headache since Monday, comes and goes

Starts in my neck and travels to my sinuses.

It seems I go in spurts - I can go two weeks w/o a headache and then in the words of Emeril "Bam!"

And then the headache/neckache will last for a week

Just had to vent
  2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Me too. I've been suffering on and off with headaches for the past few weeks. I went to the Dr's yesterday because some of it felt like it was in my sinuses.

Turns out I have a bad infection. Apparently sinus infections and CFS/FM go hand in hand. You might want to get that checked out.

Regards,

Eileen
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

I think you are right Eileen

Yesterday I woke up with one, and went to my holistic doctor and had a laser acupuncture treatment and my left side of my head drained all day (which was I good thing)

This morning, it is my right side!
  4. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

My sister and her husband, plus another sister all suffer w/ sinus infections. My sisters also have FMS, as I do. We have trees and farmlands around. Allergies can lead to sinus infections, also. We had a major flood and now the mildew and mold are around, which makes it worse. What is your environment like?
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

We have lots of trees, and my husband has been doing a lot of cutting and weeding

Right now it is dry (too dry)

I actually think I do better with sinuses when it is rainy.
  6. octobermarriage

octobermarriage New Member

I suffer from chronic sinus headaches and migraines. Just recently my doctor has put me on topomax and it seems to have eliminated the migraine headaches completely. If they are migraine may be you could look into that medication. It blocks the headache from ever starting. What a relief when we have other pains to worry about with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.