Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelly11, Oct 7, 2008.

1. shelly11

shelly11 New Member

does anyone get headaches for hours with fm? I also have pain between shoulder blades. is this part of my fm too? please help, getting nervous.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

I have headaches that last for days. One sent me to er.

Think the pain between s blades is tension but yes fibro related/

However you should see your doc and especially if this is new.

hope your head stops hurting soon
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

So sorry you are suffering from headaches. There are many headache sufferers here. I have them on almost a daily basis and I am in the process of finding ways to treat them right now. I also have the pain through the sides and top of my head, into my neck and shoulders. My dr. suggested physical therapy and I have been advised that sleep is key in helping with headaches. I also think that mine are from sinus problems and stress, along with the fm.

There are so many causes of headaches, you should talk to your dr. first and I hope he/she can help you get on a plan for relief. The over the counter medicine that helps me most is Execedrin migraine relief. But honestly, some days it is not much help at all. I am seeking answers right now for long term relief and I see my dr. again this Friday. I hope your dr. can help you soon. Keep us updated. Kim :)
  4. wordwarrior

wordwarrior New Member

Yes, Migraines are part of the deal. I have them for days. Pain between the shoulder blades are a daily occurance for me - feels like a jousting pole wen't through me and I'm walking around like that...