Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rkidd3423, Nov 7, 2011.

1. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

Has anyone else been suffering from headaches? I have had a bad headache for 5 days now. It has been so bad at times that I have physically gotten sick. I was diagnosed with FMS, MPS and DD less than 2 years ago so I'm not familiar if this is just part of it or if I have something else going on. I have a lot of pressure in my head and my neck is killing me but I'm not congested so I don't believev it's sinuses. Any advice for getting rid of it because it's so difficult to work with what I already have...much less having a bad headache and seeing black spots!

2. luigi21

luigi21 Member

Has doctor done a blood test to check your ESR, ie inflammation or infection? otherwise sometimes my head feels like that when head, neck muscles in spasm, lying on a heatpad helps, if it allieviates it then diazepam (short term) or one of the old antidepressants like amitripyline for the fibro may help
  3. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I think it may just be stress related because I am trying to work and pay my bills and I'm drowning right now. My house is facing foreclosure, I had a car reposessed and I'm getting out of a bad relationship. I will try the heating pad and my prescription Ibuprofen...and maybe try to do some relaxation exercises if anyone knows of any good ones!