healing through a juice diet

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by andie01322, Oct 30, 2013.

1. andie01322

andie01322 Member

hi everyone I am new here. I have had fibro for 7 years and been on all the meds prescribed for it. I love the health shop so have tried all sorts of natural remedies hoping for some miracle. I have had other health issues since I was 15. I am 41 now. 24 days ago I started a juice diet after watching a doccalled Fat, sick and nearly dead. I have experienced nothing more than a miracle. All my symptoms have gone!! I energy like I have never felt in my life time. I am also going to the sauna to to aid with detox. I wanted to share this because I want you all to feel as well as this. x
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Andie - so glad to hear how well you're doing. What ingredients are you using in the juicing?

Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Andie - just ordered his doc from Netflix after doing a search on him. Thank you for posting!

Right now I have severe mold illness on top of CFS. From the hurricanes, flooding and mold here in the NE

I'm wondering if the juice is difficult to digest. This week I've had such extreme intestinal illness, gastritis and gerd from the mold toxins. Could hardly keep in water, then today tried just a third cup of org. chicken broth. Not a good response.

I'll look on his sites for more info. My own Dr. had rec juicing years ago and I did it for some time. Will try again though.

Much good wishes to you too!
    Judy
  4. andie01322

andie01322 Member

quite the opposite, the juice digests easily, I wish I tried years ago. wow that your doc recommended juicing! I wish mine did lol. gentle hugs to you x
  5. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

A few years ago I was told about a rheumatologist in the L.A. area who cured someone of fibromyalgia using green drinks. I don't know the formula, but I think the entire diet was to consist of green smoothies for something like 6 months. I don't have FM but it sounded very intriguing for people who do. If you google "fibromyalgia green smoothies" you can find more info. I did try to look up the doctor for a friend; unfortunately, she (the doctor) no longer took private patients (she was working for a large company)

Mary
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  6. andie01322

andie01322 Member

thanks, Mary, I am drinking green juices, but I believe they are easily digested if juiced. but of course smoothies are great. You need a variety of colours to drink xx
  7. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Waynesrhythm likes this.
  8. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Andie - I watched the video last night - it was pretty amazing. What brand model of juicer are you using?
    and
    Mary
  9. CaroKay

CaroKay Member

I alternate between juicing with my old Champion juicer and blending drinks with the NutriBullet. I feel that the juicing actually gives me a bit more vitality than the blended drinks, particularly when I do a 24-hour juice fast, which consists of making my own juices about every 2 hours or so. I do feel an energy boost after my fast. There's less of a boost from blended drinks, I find, though I'm getting lots of fibre from them and perhaps other nutrients that aren't as readily available in a juice.
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  10. andie01322

andie01322 Member

I bought a sage juicer x
  11. andie01322

andie01322 Member

(URL deleted; it contains advertising)
    Follow me xx
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  12. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

I like this site for using nutritional juices and smoothies to improve health...

(URL for commercial website removed)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  13. HelenEmery

HelenEmery Member

I am new here and I was amazed by your story. Thank you for sharing this with us and more powers!
    Waynesrhythm likes this.
  14. edwardcejka

edwardcejka Member

I am very glad for you by reading your story.
  15. herrera7756

herrera7756 Member

it really nice.. I think for diet it really helpful.
  16. ClaireEllison

ClaireEllison Member

thanks, Mary, I am drinking green juices, but I believe they are easily digested if juiced.
    Today is my lucky day to find your great website online, awesome!
  17. Maithyl16

Maithyl16 Member

Wow... the way you're going is really good. Thanks for sharing this.