healing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alsu, Nov 27, 2002.

1. alsu

alsu New Member

I would like to tell you all of a new aproch that i am trying,to combat this DD.After many atempts by some members of my family i decided to try healing at a spirital church.
    I am not normanly a church goer but like most i would call myself a christian.I've now have had two visits.After both times i've had the best nights sleep in many years.Due to the lenth a quality of that sleep the following day was a good day.I do not try to say why it worked in this way,only that it did.
    Have others tryed this,if so let please let me know how you got on..Maybe others would like to give it a try.
    Anything to help.

alsu...U.K
  2. alsu

alsu New Member

I would like to tell you all of a new aproch that i am trying,to combat this DD.After many atempts by some members of my family i decided to try healing at a spirital church.
    I am not normanly a church goer but like most i would call myself a christian.I've now have had two visits.After both times i've had the best nights sleep in many years.Due to the lenth a quality of that sleep the following day was a good day.I do not try to say why it worked in this way,only that it did.
    Have others tryed this,if so let please let me know how you got on..Maybe others would like to give it a try.
    Anything to help.

alsu...U.K
  3. selma

selma New Member

At home and in all we do and in all places.
    Happy that you're feeling better. Pray that it keeps getting better.
    Love
    Selma
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

We cannot separate ourselves and just treat the physical in illness and disease. We are mind, body, and spiritual beings. So absolutely yes! Take care of the spiritual as well, it brings about great changes. Finding Faith, Peace, and Hope---are a strong dose of medicine.
    God Bless,
    Karen
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

This was a small group - under 10 - and I kind of liked that. I have only been to a Catholic church before so this was quite a change. I was too shy to sit in the healing chair (I think next time I will try it) I enjoyed the atmosphere - so relaxing and laid back. Talks were so uplifting too. Was this somewhat like the one you went to?